Services provided by the library
Library offers its readers a wide range of bibliographic and information services.
1.Automated database of bibliographic information for:
- books received by the Library since 1995;
- periodicals owned by the Library;
- all graphic editions owned by the Library;
- publications about the city of Montana and the region since 1994;
- articles from Bulgarian newspapers and magazines processed analytically at the Center for National Bibliography in the National Library /NLCM/;
- articles from Bulgarian magazines for a permanent storage and parts of books analytically elaborated in the library departments;
- Legal Informational system Ciela 5.0;
- thematic card-indexes;
- Internet connection.
- circulation of books for home;
- circulation of reproductions for homes and offices;
- circulation of audio and video tapes;
- audio recordings for different occasions or individual works.
- Traditional index- card catalogs- subject catalog and alphabetical – includes the owned bibliographic items before 1995.
- preparing written bibliographic references – providing bibliographic information on a particular topic.
- preparing factographic references – searching for data about personality, author or topic;
- delivery of library documents through interlibrary and international book exchange;
- assisting in the use of library-information services;
- The library `s halls are provided for cultural events and educational purposes.
Depending on type of the service, the volume of information and the level of complexity, some of the services are charged. For this purpose annually the Mayor of Montana approves a price list, which shows the charging of the services.